Main Electrical Panel Upgrades, Repair & Replacement in Tampa, FL
Cornerstone Pros knows the heart of your home’s electrical system is the main electrical panel. Over time, this “heart” can become a potential hazard in your home. Inspections of your electrical system by a licensed electrician can help prevent this from happening.
Are the circuit breakers in your home constantly tripping? Are the lights in your home constantly flickering? These are just two indications you might need an electrical panel upgrade. Other warning signs include:
- You need to shut off one appliance to use another.
- Your appliances no longer operate at full power.
- You need multiple extension cords.
- Your circuit breakers don’t trip when they should.
- Your home is equipped with a screw-in fuse panel.
- Your electrical service is only 60 amps.
- Your outlets have only two prongs and aren’t grounded.
- There are strange noises coming from your panel box.
- Your electrical panel doesn’t have a main breaker.
- You don’t have ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs).
Our technicians will inspect your main electrical panel to make sure that it is sized properly for your home or business. If your electrical panel needs a replacement or repair, the technicians at Cornerstone have the training and experience to bring your system up to date quickly, efficiently and affordably. Plus, with Cornerstone, you can rest assured the work will be done with your safety as the top priority.
A main electrical panel that is too small can cause serious hazards. Quite often, the electrical panel in older homes can be out of date and undersized. It’s a problem our technicians encounter frequently—and not only in older homes. Newer homes often need electrical panel upgrades to meet the increased power needs of growing families.
Most homes today require 200 amps. Together with the circuits and wiring, the electrical panel helps power everything in your home from the HVAC system and other major appliances to the lighting and ceiling fans. It’s a tough job. But the team at Cornerstone Pros will make sure you have the safest, most reliable and affordable electrical panel in place to meet your needs for years to come.
If you’re handy, you might be tempted to try to repair, replace or upgrade your electrical panel yourself. However, you should keep in mind that working with electricity is tricky and potentially dangerous when you don’t have the proper training and expertise. The wisest and safest plan of action is to rely on the experts when you need electrical work done.
All of our skilled technicians at Cornerstone Pros who work in your home or business are professionally trained, background checked and drug tested. Our technicians also drive fully stocked trucks to ensure they are able to get the job done the first time out to your home or business.
Join Our Electrical Savings Club
Members of Cornerstone’s Electrical Savings Club enjoy the following benefits:
- One annual electrical inspection
- Main breaker panel
- Check GFls
- Test receptacles
- No service fee with repair
- 15% discount on parts and labor
- Priority service
- 24-hour service guaranteed
- Agreement transferable to a new home or business owner
To learn more about the benefits of routine maintenance or to invest in an electrical maintenance agreement, call 813-995-7558 or fill out our online form today!